Dr. Abrahm believes that his patients and community deserve the highest quality of health care. He specializes in all aspects of invasive and cognitive Gastroenterology and Hepatology-liver disease. He will treat, diagnose, and care for all diseases of the digestive system. His specialty encompasses all esophageal, stomach, small bowel, colonic, liver, pancreatic, and biliary tract diseases.
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- GI Bleeding
- Liver Disease/Hepatitis B/Hepatitis C
- Biliary and Pancreatic Disease
- Non Alcoholic Sclerosing Cholangitis (NASH)
- Colon Cancer Prevention with Colonoscopy
- GI Cancers including: Esophageal, Colon, Rectal, Liver and Pancreatic Cancer
Diagnostic and Interventional Procedures:
- Colonoscopy and Polypectomy
- EGD (Esophagogastroduodenoscopy or Upper Endoscopy)
- Barrett's Esophagus ablation with Barrx
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy
- Heliocobacter Pylori Breath Test
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Esophageal manometry and pH testing
Learn About EGD
Note: The medical information found on this website and linked sites is solely for the purposes of general patient education, and may not be relied upon as a substitute for professional medical care.
Learn About Colonoscopy
Any concerns or questions you have about your health or the health of your family should be discussed with your physician.
Please call today to let us know how we can assist you.